- Date: Saturday 23rd September
- Time: 9.30am – 1.30pm
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: Just yourself!
You will learn lots of new cake decorating skills on this Unicorn Cake Class, as well as having a wonderful time in our purpose built classroom. Like all our classes, you don’t need to bring anything with you, just turn up on the day and everything is provided. You will take your creation home in a box to show off to your family and friends. During this class we will cover a madeira cake which will be baked for you prior to the class.
- Covering a cake with fondant and getting clean sharp edges
- Modelling a Unicorn Horn, Ears and Eyelashes
- Making the perfect consistency buttercream for piping
- Buttercream Piping Skills using a variety of nozzles
- Getting a professional finish on your cakes and adding finishing touches
Jemma is the founder of Iced Jems Shop and Baking Blog and has been a recipe writer for the last 5 years. Jemma’s Recipe Blog is a Top 10 UK Food Blog (Cision UK & alldishes) and has been featured in BBC Good Food Magazine, Baking Heaven and more.
All classes are non-refundable once booked.