- Date: Saturday 5th May 2018
- Time: 9:30am – 3:00pm
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: A Packed Lunch (alternatively there is a Subway next door and several cafes on the high street).
Learn how to decorate this show stopping buttercream and drip covered cake! During this full day class, you will learn how to split, fill and crumb coat a sponge cake. Then decorate the cake in rainbow buttercream, followed by adding a vibrant coloured drip effect, with sprinkles and swirly lollipops.
This is a great class that covers several different skill sets and each student will take home a decorated sponge cake. Skills taught during the class:
- Splitting and filling a sponge cake
- Crumb coating a chocolate sponge cake
- Rainbow Buttercream Effect on a cake
- Covering a cake with a drip and getting the consistency right
All classes are non-refundable once booked.