- Date: Saturday 21st May 2022
- Time: 10am – 1pm. Please feel free to arrive from 9:45am onwards to grab yourself a seat and get settled.
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: Just yourself! We provide all equipment, aprons and refreshments.
Join us on this class absolutely packed with skills with Laurissa of Nauty Little Treats. You will decorate a set of stunning parisian themed cookies, learning several techniques including; stencilling, using embossing stamps, adding 3D details, adding edible paint effects, using embossing rolling pins and loads more.
Each student will take their decorated cookies home in a box along with full notes from the class typed up.
- Learning how to stencil on icing
- Creating an Ombre effect with fondant
- Add 3D techniques with moulds
- Using stamps to add lettering and other effects
- Using embossing rolling pins
- Adding metallic details
When booking onto this class, please select ‘Collect in Store’ as your shipping method to avoid courier fees. You will receive an ‘order complete’ email once we have registered your space for class – please ignore this as this is for our records only. We don’t physically send out any items to you prior to class as all of our classes are taught in-person and you do not need to bring anything with you. We will email you a few days before class with all the details – please remember check your junk folder.
All classes are non-refundable once booked. If for any reason you cannot attend class, please let us know right away as we will attempt to re-sell your class space for you. There are no guarantees of this, and any refunds made are less Paypal fees which are not refunded back to us.