- Time: 5:00pm – 9pm
- Date: Wednesday 22nd December 2021
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: Just yourself, all aprons, equipment and and pre-baked cupcakes are provided.
Our cutest Christmas class yet! Join us for this brand new class, making miniature versions of the most popular Christmas Bakes! During the class you will make 6 miniature cakes as cupcake toppers, before adding them to pre baked cupcakes to take home. The class covers a whole range of decorating techniques and is perfect for both beginners and those with some experience. Skills covered in the class:
- Modelling 3D Miniatures
- Using edible paint
- Using sugar craft moulds
- Using different types of sugar and modelling paste
- Creating wet look details
This class is taught by our Iced Jems tutor Georgia. No need to bring anything on the day, just turn up and enjoy! You will be provided with a box to take your delicious cupcakes home in. All classes are non-refundable once booked.
When booking onto this class, please select ‘Collect in Store’ as your shipping method to avoid courier fees. You will receive an ‘order complete’ email once we have registered your space for class – please ignore this as this is for our records only. We don’t physically send out any items to you prior to class as all of our classes are taught in-person and you do not need to bring anything with you. We will email you a few days before class with all the details – please remember check your junk folder.