- Date: Saturday 11th March 2023
- Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm (please feel free to arrive from 9:45pm to get a drink and get settled)
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: Just yourself! We provide all equipment, aprons and refreshments.
This is the perfect class if you want to learn how to whip up delicious buttercream frosting and learn a variety of piping techniques using a selection of piping tips with!
The class covers:
- How to mix up a batch of buttercream frosting to the perfect piping consistency
- Troubleshooting and common mistakes with buttercream
- Colouring buttercream
- Various piping methods using piping tips including; Buttercream Roses, Swirls, Grass, Leaves and more
- Adding patterned effects to buttercream
Each student will leave with a box of delicious and wonderfully piped cupcakes, along with a set of class notes and some new skills to use again at home.
All classes are non-refundable once booked.
When booking onto this class, please select ‘Collect in Store’ as your shipping method. You will receive an ‘order complete’ email once we have registered your space for class – please ignore this as this is for our records only. We don’t physically send out any items to you prior to class as all of our classes are taught in-person and you do not need to bring anything with you. We will email you a few days before class with all the details – please remember check your junk folder.