- Date: Saturday 26th March 2022
- Time: 9:30am-1pm
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: Just yourself! We provide everything you need for the class including refreshments and aprons!
Fault Line Cakes are the latest cake trend! During this class, you will learn how to split, fill and crumb coat a sponge cake. Then decorate the cake with sprinkles and a buttercream fault line design, followed by adding a metallic paint detail.
This is a great class that covers several different skill sets and each student will take home a decorated sponge cake. Skills taught during the class:
- Splitting and filling a sponge cake
- Crumb coating a vanilla sponge cake
- Fault line Effect on a cake
- Adding Metallic Details
- Piping Buttercream Swirls
All classes are non-refundable once booked.
When booking onto this class, please select ‘Collect in Store’ as your shipping method to avoid courier fees. You will receive an ‘order complete’ email once we have registered your space for class – please ignore this as this is for our records only. We don’t physically send out any items to you prior to class as all of our classes are taught in-person and you do not need to bring anything with you. We will email you a few days before class with all the details – please remember check your junk folder.