- Date: Saturday 21st September 2019
- Time: 10am-2pm
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: A Packed Lunch (alternatively there is a Subway next door
Fault Line Cakes are the latest cake trend! During this class with our wonderful tutor Georgia, you will learn how to split, fill and crumb coat a sponge cake. Then decorate the cake with sprinkles and a buttercream fault line design, followed by adding a metallic paint detail.
This is a great class that covers several different skill sets and each student will take home a decorated sponge cake. Skills taught during the class:
- Splitting and filling a sponge cake
- Crumb coating a chocolate sponge cake
- Fault line Effect on a cake
- Adding Metallic Details
- Piping Buttercream Swirls
All classes are non-refundable once booked.