- Time: 6pm – 9pm
- Date: Tuesday 20th March (Evening Class)
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: Just yourself, all aprons, equipment and an iced fruit cake are provided.
Join us for a fun evening decorating Easter Themed Cupcakes and learning lots of new skills you can apply to your future cakes and cupcakes. Everything is provided for you from the cupcakes to a box to take them home in, simply turn up on the night and learn the following skills:
- Making Domed Cupcake toppers
- Modelling miniature toppers
- Using Silicone Moulds and Cutters
- Using embossing mats
- Piping Buttercream swirls and grass
- Giving a wet look on cupcakes
- Knowing which types of sugar paste to use for different skills
- Painting details on toppers
You will decorate and take home 6 cupcakes, our environment is fun and friendly – everyone is welcome and no experience is needed. This is an adult cake decorating class, minimum age 12+.
All classes are non-refundable once booked.