- Date: Saturday 7th November
- Time: 10am – 2pm
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: A Packed Lunch (alternatively there is a Subway next door).
Learn loads of new cake decorating skills on this new class taught by Iced Jems tutor Georgia. Each student will take home a decorated square sponge cake. Skills taught during the class:
- Filling and crumb coating a cake
- Covering a square cake with fondant
- Making patterned fondant
- Making 3D Loops and Bows
- Covering a board, securely attaching your cake and finishing details
You will take home your 6″ cake on a box and board provided.
All classes are non-refundable once booked.
Please make sure you have read and agree to our new COVID safe changes before booking on!
- Upon entry to the classroom, you will be given a mandatory non-contact temperature check. Anyone with a temperature of over 38 degrees will not be able attend the class.
- Your contact details will be kept on file for 21 days after the class in case you should need to be contacted by the government track and trace team.
- Masks must be worn throughout the duration of the class over your nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on arrival into the classroom and will also be available at workstations. There are three hand washing stations available, one in the kitchen, one in the hallway into the bathroom and one in the bathroom.
- A deep clean will take place before every class and sanitising wipes will be provided at workstations to use throughout the day.
- Refreshments – We will not be able to serve you refreshments like we usually would. But all our facilities are still available to use. So you can make yourself a cup of tea or lovely coffee in a disposable cup following the instructions on the posters provided. You will need to clean the equipment with a sanitising wipe before and after use. You can of course bring your own refreshments or grab some from Subway next door. We will also be providing bottled soft drinks.
- Aprons – Clean aprons will be laid out on chairs for you prior to the class (but you are welcome to bring your own). Once you have finished with your apron for the day, simply drop it into the box marked “used aprons” so these can be deep cleaned.
- Class sizes will be limited for safety and in line with government rules.