- Date: Sunday 28th November 2021
- Time: 9:30am-2:30pm
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: A Packed Lunch (alternatively there is a Subway next door
Learn how to decorate this show stopping buttercream and drip covered cake! During this class with our wonderful tutor Georgia, you will learn how to split, fill and crumb coat a sponge cake. Then decorate the cake in buttercream stripes, followed by adding a coloured drip effect, and finished with sprinkles and swirly lollipops.
This is a great class that covers several different skill sets and each student will take home a decorated sponge cake. Skills taught during the class:
- Splitting and filling a sponge cake
- Crumb coating a chocolate sponge cake
- Buttercream Stripe Effect on a cake
- Covering a cake with a drip and getting the consistency right
All classes are non-refundable once booked.