- Date: Saturday 30th July 2022
- Time: 10am – 2pm (please feel free to arrive from 9:45am to get a drink and get settled)
- Location: Iced Jems Shop and Cake Decorating School, Dudley Road, West Midlands, DY9 8DU (for more information on the location, please click here).
- What to bring: Just yourself! All ingredients and aprons are provided.
We are super excited to have the fantastic Dani from Blue Door Bakery teaching in person at Iced Jems! Never before taught, this gorgeous class will teach how to make a number / letter carved cake, along with perfect consistency buttercream and piping a whole range of buttercream flowers.
Each student will take home a fully decorated cake, along with a set of class notes and an invite to Iced Jems exclusive students facebook group.
This is a great class that covers several different skill sets and each student will take home a boxed decorated sponge cake. Skills taught during the class:
- Carving a Number or Letter Cake
- Filling a cake with Buttercream
- Creating the perfect buttercream consistency for piping flowers
- Colouring buttercream
- Piping beautiful buttercream flowers
- Add leaves and piped details
- Transferring buttercream flowers to your cakes and arranging
All classes are non-refundable once booked.
When booking onto this class, please select ‘Collect in Store’ as your shipping method to avoid courier fees. You will receive an ‘order complete’ email once we have registered your space for class – please ignore this as this is for our records only. We don’t physically send out any items to you prior to class as all of our classes are taught in-person and you do not need to bring anything with you. We will email you a few days before class with all the details – please remember check your junk folder.