From Monday 19th July, all restrictions will be lifted and our store will finally return to normal! Our classes will resume in full and cake tin hire will return. Masks will be optional and some of our staff will still continue to choose to wear theirs.
Our West Midlands Store:
From Monday 12th April, our West Midlands store will be open for visits once again as per government guidelines (we can’t wait to have you).
- HOURS – Our normal hours apply: Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday – 10am – 5pm | Wednesday 12pm- 7pm | Saturday 10am – 4pm.
- Please wait outside until a staff member calls you in, we are limiting customer numbers so that everyone has a safe shopping experience.
- You must wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose unless medically exempt (thanks so much for doing your part to keep help our staff and other customers safe).
- Hand Sanitiser is available inside as you walk in by our baskets.
- We are taking card payments only – NO CASH – to help minimise contact.
- We are still offering Click & Collect (as we always have), you must order by 10am to collect your order the same day. We are unable to pick your orders during store opening times for click and collect orders.
- Due to high levels of contact / quarantining required, we are not offering Cake Tin Hire at this time.
CAKE DECORATING CLASSES: Our classes will return from Monday 17th May with a maximum of 5 students per class.
ONLINE ORDERS: We are still shipping online orders via our Tracked Courier DHL which covers any parcel up to 20kg. We are working hard to process orders within 1-2 days of receiving them. Once the courier receives your parcel, the service is typically Next Working Day (not weekends or Bank Holidays) but obviously couriers are experiencing high demand at the moment and also some staff sickness / isolation so sometimes this won’t be Next Working Day and may take an extra day or two. For their safety, couriers have to leave parcels in a safe place and take a photo which is uploaded to the tracking details. If you are not happy to have your parcel left in a safe place, you must write a note on the order stating this.