Cake Decorating Classes
Come along to the beautiful Iced Jems classroom and kitchen based in the West Midlands to take a baking or cake decorating class with a selection of teachers from all over the UK. Our classes have resumed again with a few changes for safety! Please read about all the changes and make sure you are happy with them before booking on!
- Upon entry to the classroom, you will be given a mandatory non-contact temperature check. Anyone with a temperature of over 38 degrees will not be able attend the class.
- Your contact details will be kept on file for 21 days after the class in case you should need to be contacted by the government track and trace team.
- Masks must be worn throughout the duration of the class over your nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on arrival into the classroom and will also be available at workstations. There are three hand washing stations available, one in the kitchen, one in the hallway into the bathroom and one in the bathroom.
- A deep clean will take place before every class and sanitising wipes will be provided at workstations to use throughout the day.
- Refreshments – We will not be able to serve you refreshments like we usually would. But all our facilities are still available to use. So you can make yourself a cup of tea or lovely coffee in a disposable cup following the instructions on the posters provided. You will need to clean the equipment with a sanitising wipe before and after use. You can of course bring your own refreshments or grab some from Subway next door. We will also be providing bottled soft drinks.
- Aprons – Clean aprons will be laid out on chairs for you prior to the class (but you are welcome to bring your own). Once you have finished with your apron for the day, simply drop it into the box marked “used aprons” so these can be deep cleaned.
- Class sizes will be limited for safety and in line with government rules.
Based inside the Iced Jems Store, the kitchen and classroom is a wonderful and relaxed learning environment where you will never be short of tea and coffee while you learn new baking and cake decorating skills! If you would like to hire the kitchen area or teach a class, please enquire here.
Please note, all classes are non-refundable once booked. If you are unable to make a class, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to fill your space. If we do manage to get someone to take your space then a refund will be provided.
Other Classes – these classes are taught by teachers external to Iced Jems who have hired our classroom area. All payments will made to them direct. Clicking below will take you to an external website. Iced Jems Gift vouchers cannot be used towards these classes